Most poker players have there preferences of either playing poker online or visiting a local casino to play. There are many differences in the two worlds and one question that I am always asked is what is the difference between online or offline play poker mode? Let us quickly take a glance at the differences.
1) You have to be a lot quicker at online poker as it is played at breath taking speeds. Players have to quickly think on the spot as they have very little time to think. While in a casino game you have time to check the whole situation around you.
2) People think its easier to play online as real life players are no good, this is just not the case. Both are equivalent.
3) One of the most important aspects when playing poker is being able to read your opponent, this is very hard online so you have to create yourself a different set of skills.
4) Whilst playing online you can have a wider range of benefits such as signup credits, referral credits and Rakeback programs.
5) I will let you know this fact again because its probably the most critical. Whilst playing online there is no chance of having a beer or a snack because the game just moves so fast, you have to keep your eyes on the screen at all times to win big amounts of money.
As you can see both are very rewarding. But if you are good at poker, you are good wherever you play. Many of the jackpots online are just big as offline jackpots. With the volume of expansion on the internet, online jackpots are set to get a lot bigger.