A huge amount of folk in the world like to have a little gamble. If you did manage to win a lot of money it will make your life a whole lot more simple, or would it? Or would it actually make it a misery, lets have a brief look at both scenarios.
1) It would give you unlimited financial resources. Jump on a place and take a break whenever you like.
2) Buy your dream home and dream car, build your own gym and do whatever you like.
3) Open a huge amount of businesses and be your own boss, be in control of employees throughout the day.
The Most Terrible
1) A lot of rich people end up being very abnoxious and disloyal, they presume that because they have everything they don't need anyone in their lives.
2) They end up becoming very sad and depressed because of the fact that they have pushed every one that was close to them away, they are slowly realising that money does not buy everything and that they have made a lot of mistakes.
3) Having too much make you disrespectful towards your items, when you can easily buy something you dont care about it because you know you can just pop out and buy another. But when you have a lot of cash you just do not care, basically because you know you can pop out and by a new one whenever necessary.
So finally it just goes to show that if you win big playing the lottery or rakeback then you may be happy for a little while but in the end you may end up losing the people that are closest to you in every possible way.
For all your poker tips